Salicylic Acid Resurfacer
Take you anti-acne ambitions to the next level and help stop acne-causing oils in its tracks. Salicylic acid effectively exfoliates the skin by controlling congestion and relieving inflammation.
Who is this for?
Acne Grades 1-3, oily, combination and congested skin.
- Dissolves oil and build-up
- Reduces inflammation and soothes irritation
- Addresses acne breakout directly
- Softens impactions associated with acne
Why its important skin preparation?
- Evens out and reduces the Stratum Corneum thickness.
- Increases hydration level.
- Limits skin reaction during treatment.
- Less risk of post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation and erythema
- Reduce healing time
- Better, longer lasting results
Required skin preparation : Dermaclear Cleanser, B5 Moisture matte, Dermaclear serum, SheerZinc SPF 30, Available in Starter Kit £76
Is there any downtime?
Your skin may flushed with a slight redness which could last for a couple of hours.
You skin will become slightly dry and tight over the first couple of days.
Creating a light flake, which could last up to 3-4 days after the treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
We recommend a course of 6 treatments, with 1 treatment every 2 weeks.
Will it hurt?
When the Primary/Power Pumpkin Resurfacer is applied, your skin will start to feel warm.
This will gradually increase for the rst 4-6 minutes, before settling.
Your skin will ush with a slight redness all over, this is a completely normal response.
- 20% Salicylic Acid
- Lilac plant stem cell
- Keep the skin hydrated and protected with an SPF30
- Avoid sweating, exercising, hot baths or showers, scrubbing, picking or rubbing, which could lead to scarring
- Avoid sun exposure
- Avoid the use of active skincare containing AHA, BHA, Retinol, Benzoyl Peroxide