Sugar Sweet Peel - level 1
Glycolic facial resurfacer, created from the sweet acids of sugarcane, which fight the signs of ageing and tackle environmental damage whilst smoothing skin texture and increasing cell turnover, sugar sweet peel now includes a lilac stem cell, used to smooth sensitive skin while protecting, strengthening, hydrating and nourishing.
A great treatment to combat signs of ageing
Who is this for?
Effective for treating sun spots, acne scars and blemished skin, suitable for all skin types, think rough textured skin with fine lines/wrinkles and corrective ageing concerns
What are the benefits?
- Exfoliating and rejuvenating
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Significantly increases cellular turnover
- Works to preserve skin cells through powerful antioxidants
Is there any downtime?
Your skin may flush pink with a slight redness which could last for a couple of hours.
After a couple of days your skin could start to feel dry due to the epidermal water loss.
You may experience a light skin peeling, with akes of skin rather than larger sheets of skin.
Your skin should be back to normal 3-4 days after the treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
We recommend a course of 6 treatment.
Will it hurt?
When the Resurfacer is applied, your skin will start to feel warm.
This will gradually increase for the last 4-6 minutes, before settling.
Your skin will flush with a slight redness all over, this is a completely normal response.
- 30% glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- Lilac plant stem cell
- Green tea leaf extract
- Keep the skin hydrated and protected with an SPF30
- Avoid sweating, exercising, hot baths or showers, scrubbing, picking or rubbing, which could lead to scarring
- Avoid sun exposure
- Avoid the use of active skincare containing AHA, BHA, Retinol, Benzoyl Peroxide