A nutritious smoothie for you skin, combining our favourite , glycolic , lactic and salicyic acids to ensure you skin is exfoliated and deeply hydrated.
With a unique blend of pumpkin pulp, a form of vitamin a this facial will remove dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.
What are the benefits?
- Improves overall skin tone and texture
- Hydrating and boosts radiance
- Improves sun damage
- Effectively exfoliates and hydrates
- Subdues persistent acne conditions
Who is this for?
Suitable for congested, acne-prone and sun damage skin.
Preventative treatment for dull, uneven skin tone, lines, wrinkles or scaring.
Suitable for all skin type.
Why its important skin preparation?
- Evens out and reduces the Stratum Corneum thickness
- Increases hydration level
- Limits skin reaction during treatment
- Less risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and erythema
- Reduce healing time
- Better, longer lasting results
Required skin preparation : Available in Starter Kit £76
Is there any downtime?
Your skin may ush pink with a slight redness which could last for a couple of hours.
After a couple of days your skin could start to feel dry due to the epidermal water loss.
You may experience a light skin peeling, with akes of skin rather than larger sheets of skin.
Your skin should be back to normal 3-4 days after the treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
We recommend a course of 6 treatments, with 1 treatment every 2 weeks.
Will it hurt?
When the Primary/Power Pumpkin Resurfacer is applied, your skin will start to feel warm.
This will gradually increase for the rst 4-6 minutes, before settling.
Your skin will ush with a slight redness all over, this is a completely normal response.
- 40% Pumpkin pulp
- 3% Glycolic acid
- 3% Lactic acid
- 2% sakicyic acid
- Orange plant stem cell
• Keep the skin hydrated and protected with an SPF30
• Avoid sweating, exercising, hot baths or showers, scrubbing, picking or rubbing, which could lead to scarring
• Avoid sun exposure
• Avoid the use of active skincare containing AHA, BHA, Retinol, Benzoyl Peroxide