Imagine if you never had to wax or shave again, but instead had silky-smooth skin!
Here at Lux Medispa we offer Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal. No more painful waxing, no more plucking hairs and no more razor burn’s.
At Lux Medispa we use a 3D Trilogy Ice, a medical-grade Diode laser that utilizes 3 most effective Laser wavelengths (Alexandrite, Diode and Nd:YAG) multiple layer wavelengths in a in single applicator allows to treat the widest range of hair types and colour.
Only available for a limited time
CALL 0203 026 1491 NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
|Underarm||Course of 6 £199 was £450|
|Bikini Line||Course of 6 £199 was £450|
|Brazilian||Course of 6 £299 was £780|
|Hollywood||Course of 6 £399 was £900|
|Half Leg||Course of 6 £550 was £1,050|
|Full Leg||Course of 6 £750 was £1,500|
|Full Back||Course of 6 £750 was £1,500|
|Full Back & Shoulders||Course of 6 £899 was £1,800|
|Full Body||Course of 6 £2,500 was £6,000|
Triple Wavelength Technology on Offer
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal
- 3D- Trilogy has a powerful sapphire crystal cooling technology that provides 100% painless and comfortable therapy.
- Treats effectively all skin types, giving optimal results compared to single wavelength lasers.
- Achieves permanent hair reduction with both light and dark hair.
- Super fast treatment
- Unprecedented Results
The system combines the proven benefits of three wavelengths, achieving maximum results and versatility when compared to single wavelength.
This powerful combination of different penetration and absorption levels of wavelengths, combined with the speed of delivery, ensure that you will be providing one of the safest and most comprehensive hair removal solutions available.
3D-Trilogyice in motion protocol ensures safe, comfortable and effective hair removal, rather than exposing hair follicles the single high energy pulses the 3D-Trilogy in motion protocol works by gradually heating the dermis and permanently damaging hair follicles whilst avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue.
The 3D-Trilogy in motion protocol of moving the applicator over the treatment area quickly enables full coverage whilst the contact cooling system ensures virtually pain free and effective hair removal.
The treatment is suitable for anyone who has unwanted hair in various areas of the face and body.
The technology can treat hair colour from golden blonde through to black hair.
Your therapist will advise further during a consultation to determine your suitability for treatment.
During treatment, the hand piece will be used in a gliding forwards and backwards motion over the skin.
The laser light safely and gently passes through the dermis allowing the laser light to be absorbed into the hair root destroying the cells so they can no longer produce hair.
You may experience a warming sensation in addition to a slight pinkness to the skin.
The treatment itself is virtually painless.
3D-Trilogyice can practically be used anywhere there is hair, including: underarms, legs, arms, face, pubic area, chest, back and buttocks.
This varies for each client and a treatment program will be devised on consultation.
A course of 6-8 treatments is typically recommended.
The time varies depending on the area being treated but typically range from 15 minutes up to 60 minutes per application.
Results can be seen from ﬁrst session and improve throughout the course of treatment, best results around your third treatment.
Other than white and grey hair, all hair colours can be permanently reduced through treatments.
Dark hairs are most easily treated due to the high concentration of melanin that gives maximum absorption.
There is no downtime following the treatment, and you can return to your daily activities straight away.
Some people may experience a slight warmth or redness in the treated areas, but this is unusual and should disappear within a few hours.
Absolutely, laser hair removal is safe. The laser targets only the hair follicle, leaving the surrounding skin unharmed.
You may experience some redness, but this should subside within 24 hours.
Laser hair removal is definitely the best solution to this problem, especially if you have coarse or curly hair and you find you have recurring ingrown hairs.
Because the laser is destroying hair follicles at the source the hair itself doesn't get a chance to become ingrown.
- The area of treatment should be shaved at least 12 hours prior to treatment.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes on the day.
- Drink plenty of water - this helps your body to regulate its temperature.
- Do not exercise before the treatment.
- Bleach or depilatory creams should not be used for 2 weeks before treatment
- Do not use products containing retinol, steroid creams or strong AHA fruit acids prior to treatment.
- Tell us about any prescribed or non-prescribed medication you are taking.
- Body or facial scrubs are recommended 1 week before and after treatment
- Do not expose the skin to UV light (sunlight or sunbeds) or apply any self-tanning products for 4 weeks prior to treatment, your skin must be its natural colour.
- We will discuss how to prepare for the procedure during your initial consultation, when we will also ask you about any medication you are taking.
- Avoid exposing skin to UV light (sunlight or sunbeds) or self-tan for at least 2 weeks after treatment. This is to minimize darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation).
- Avoid heat treatments such as steam rooms, saunas, swimming pools and Jacuzzis for 4-5 days.
- Avoid excessive scrubbing or applying pressure to the skin for 4-5 days. This is to allow the treated skin to recover and to prevent any infection.
- Avoid shaving the treated area for 72 hours after treatment.
- Avoid exercising for at least 7 days.
- Avoid hot baths and hot showers for 48 hours (tepid only).
- Avoid make-up on the treated area for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid the application of perfumed products or bleaching creams for 48 hours.
- Avoid scratching the treatment area if blistering or crusting occurs, as this can cause scarring.
- Avoid steam ironing or cooking over boiling saucepan's.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing and threading for the complete duration of the treatment course
- Do use minimum SPF 30 sunscreen during the course al the time.
|Main Treatment||Treatment||Price (Single Treatment)|
|Face Treatments||Eyebrows (Middle Only)||£40|
|Legs / Thights & Feet||Feet or Toes||£60|
|Full Leg (Excluding Feet)||£250|
|Bikini Line (Standard)||£75|
|Bikini Line (Brazilian)||£130|
|Bikini Line (Hollywood Full)||£150|
|Upper Body & Arms||Hands or Fingers||£60|
|Nipples or Naval||£60|
|Shoulders or Upper Back||£150|
|Upper Back & Shoulder or Full Back||£250|
|Full Back & Shoulders||£300|